Blue Slip Inspections
Wollongong City Tyrepower are your local AUVIS, or Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station, certified by Transport NSW.
The difference between a standard eSafety check, otherwise known as a Pink Slip, and a Blue slip is that a blue slip inspection is slightly more thorough and designed for vehicles that:
- Have an elapsed registration of over 3 months
- Have been brought in from other states and territories
- Were previously written off and require re-registration
- Have a defect notice that needs clearing
- Require registration details to be changed due to significant repairs or modifications, such as a new engine having been installed.
Booking your vehicle in for an inspection is simple, use the contact form on this page, call us on (02) 4275 1134 or visit our store at 59 Five Islands Road, Cringila and chat to the friendly team to organise a time to bring your vehicle in to us.